This unique integrated system case packing system includes a horizontal infeed conveyor, optical counter and product staging station to ensure you obtain of perfect count of products for every dispense.
Easily integrate our feeding system with the Boxxer case erector, case indexing conveyor and case taper for a complete system solution. Perfect for loose fill applications of pouches, packets, cartons, hardware, retail and much more.
Counting and Loading Process:
- Automatically erect and form a corrugated case
- Convey incoming product to the optical counting system
- As product is being counted, it is also being staged into a holding box
- Once the correct product count is achieved the product will be loosely dispensed to the case
- As the case receives the product it will gently shake the case to ensure the product is level prior to transferring to the case sealer
- The top flaps of the corrugated case will be folded
- Folded case flaps will then either be glued or taped
- Voila! An automatically case packed finished product is ready to ship to your customer
*Note the BoxxPak Counting System can also be integrated with any automatic bagging machine.